In recent years, an erosion of the rule of law has taken place. The discrepancy between existing law and actual practice is reflected in social and digital space. Parallel societies, clans, right-wing extremism and terrorism, as well as illegal trading platforms in the Darknet are just some of the current challenges facing security authorities in Europe. The task is to consolidate the rule of law. It is important to develop common strategies and act together. The network security has to work holistically.
- International platform for the executive level of the European police
- Key notes from Ministers of the Interior and Justice from many European countries
- Meeting point of political and police decision makers
- Main program with international celebrities from politics, administration and economy
- Specialist program with international experts
- Accompanying exhibition of the leading manufacturers of system solutions
The European Police Congress meets annually in February in Berlin. Admission exclusively by invitation only for competent authorities and industry.
The European Police Congress is an international congress for decision makers from police forces and security authorities and industries. Its intention is to strengthen the dialogue between the authorities and enable the participants to establish new contacts to colleagues from all over the world.
Every year critical discussions on upto-date issues are held and the latest developments in technologies for the professional use in the security sector are presented by the exhibitors. The European Police Congress is the largest conference for internal security in the European Union. Annually the conference is a meeting place for about 1.950 experts from more than 20 countries. Representatives of polices, border polices, secret services as well as governments, parliaments and industries participate in the conference.
The European Police Congress is organized by the “Behörden Spiegel”, Germany’s leading newspaper for public authorities with support of national and European authorities.
The European Police Congress is an annual conference taking place in Berlin at the beginning of each year.
- International platform for the executive level of European politics
- Keynote speeches by the interior ministers
- Meeting point for political and police decision-makers
- Attendance of interior ministers, European delegates, secretaries of state, government officials, police and border guard authorities, and executive committees of companies from more than 20 nations
- Lunch on both days
- Evening reception on the first day of the event
- Refreshments and drinks in the breaks
- Conference documents
- Subscription to the journal Behörden Spiegel